View basket |
£0.00 inc VAT
£0.00 exc VAT
Tel: 0114 292 3000
Charles Paget and his business partner Lawrence Garner, who were both plumbers merchants, founded C Paget & Co Ltd in 1959. They ran their combined plumbers and builders merchant business in Sheffield until 1970 when they sold the company to new owners.
The company was sold again in 1974 and started trading from Infirmary Road in Sheffield. Over subsequent years Pagets went from strength to strength, and expanded in the late 1980’s to a much larger site at Broadfield Road, Heeley in the south of Sheffield, which also became the company’s Head Office.
Pagets continued to build a reputation for quality and service and established itself as one of the leading independent builders merchants in Sheffield. The 1990’s saw the demise of many of South Yorkshire’s independent builders merchants following takeovers by national companies, but Pagets remained independent and family owned.
In 2001 Pagets Builders Merchants Ltd came into being, taking over the successful business of C Paget & Co Ltd. Since then, Pagets have continued to enhance their reputation as the principle independent merchant in the area offering First Class Customer Service to the building trade and the general public in Sheffield and the surrounding area.