Charles Paget and his business partner Lawrence Garner, were both plumbers merchants and founded C Paget & Co Ltd in 1957. They ran the combined plumbers and builders merchant business in Sheffield until 1970 when they sold the company to new owners.
The company was sold again in 1974 and started trading from Infirmary Road in Sheffield. Over subsequent years Pagets went from strength to strength, and expanded in the late 1980’s to a much larger site at Broadfield Road, Heeley in the south of Sheffield, which also became the company’s Head Office.
Pagets now trade from both the Infirmary Road and Broadfield Road sites, serving the local building trade and the general public.
In 2016, the Broadfield Road site underwent a major redevelopment, with the creation of a new sales counter, self-selection area, warehouse, and offices, which lead to a significant increase in the range of products the company sells.
In 2017, Pagets will be celebrating 60 years of successful business in Sheffield.